Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Stressing out | a non-recipe: chocolate flake cookies


Stuff I do when I'm stressing out:

# tell everybody how stressed out I am.





# make a to-do list

organise alphabetically

# re-organise the list in order of priority



# wave the to-do list around, screaming: 'Work, work, work! I have shitloads of work to do!'

# say yes to every challenge that comes my way; beer pie? Yes, please. Cookiemonstercupcakecookies? Of course. 6 layer pie for your birthday? Why not...

# stare at the to-do list.

sugar stars | sesam seeds | sea salt | sprinkles!
#  make a box of chocolate flake cookies

# eat a box of chocolate flake cookies while thinking about all the stuff on my list

No-recipe chocolate flake cookies


two; stir in the cornflak


cornflakes
chocolate {the one you like the most}
{optional: pretty/tasty things to sprinkle on top
I used salt, sugar stars, sprinkles and sesame seeds}


one: melt the chocolate. You can do this either au bain marie or in the microwave. Also: line a large baking sheet with wax paper.
two: stir in the cornflakes. Using a rubber spatula, mix until they are chocolate-coated evenly. I didn't measure anything and the universe didn't implode. Just follow your guts. Every flakey (new word for one little flake) should be covered. That's the only rule.
three: use 2 spoons to make little free-form scoops and place them on the wax paper.
four: let it dry. This can take a while, up to 4 hours or over night.


Enjoy!


I may or may not have eaten a bowl of cereal out of the very same mixing bowl.
Exept that I totally did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright

(c) Notyourmamasdinner