Sunday, January 8, 2012

My kitchen, bitches!

If it ain't my mama's kitchen, than who the hell may this kitchen belong to?

I'll tell you lady's:

This is my kitchen.
The tiny kitchen where I burn my cake, where I drop the souffle.
It's the place I overcook my steak and I ruin the pancakepie.
This kitchen doesn't feature meatless-mondays, nor broccoli or squid.

That's just nasty.

It's a real life kitchen. And I'm damn proud of it too!

But most of all, this is the kitchen I love.

Oh kitchen, do you remember my first home made jam?
The first time you gave birth to the best apple pie of the whole wide world...
Remember the first time I made tofu actually taste like something good, you were there too.
The first time I've put a lemon in a chicken's ass,
the best pizza ever made,
the first time I made dinner for friends (and they really liked it/ they pretended to like it)

For now, that's all you need to know.
I'll soon start to share some recipes, pictures and ideas.
I would love some reactions if you'd happen to stumble upon this place because of some bad-chosen searchterms, if I asked you to take a look at it or if you see some horrible grammar.
Just remember; this is not my native tongue. Please have mercy. Please be patient.


Oh! Here's a picture of me wearing an apron. Pretty hardcore, don't you think?

2 comments:

Warren Caterson said...

This, my dear, is what I long to read in a food blog. No pretense. No attitude. Just chunks of real thoughts about food, sauteed in a little attitude then topped off with a delicate reduction of wise-ass remarks. I have truly found my culinary home. I can't wait for breakfast. :-)

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Your sweet comment really made my day! Thank you so much, kind stranger. Bananabread is comming up next...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright

(c) Notyourmamasdinner